knotting willows


Unknown said…
It's "pollarding" willows in English. Don't know why, but there you go,
x J
Saskia said…
yes I knew it wasn't the correct term, but I liked the sound of 'knotting willows' (wilgen knotten in Dutch) too much and even in English it seemed to make sense

Popular Posts