Sunday, 25 March 2012

knotting willows


Polder Princess said...

It's "pollarding" willows in English. Don't know why, but there you go,
x J

saskia said...

yes I knew it wasn't the correct term, but I liked the sound of 'knotting willows' (wilgen knotten in Dutch) too much and even in English it seemed to make sense